First Class Leasing Program for 3D printers, 3D scanners, and Software
Information from Marlin Finance About Their Leasing Program
After receiving the quotation, you can…
Download a PDF of the Quote
Complete the On Line Application
If you prefer to download the Application…
Leasing vs. Purchase by Bank Loan
We’re excited to provide a financing solution that may just be the perfect fit for your organization. What are the advantages of leasing compared to purchasing?
– Requires less money up front
– Permits use of operating funds instead of CapEx funds
– Preserves bank credit lines
– Allows upgrades and add-ons quickly and easily
– Provides flexible terms
|Can I...||Leasing||Bank Loan|
|Acquire equipment more easily and for less up front?||Yes||No. Most banks require a down payment.|
|Upgrade or add equipment without difficulty?||Yes||No. Most banks require reapplication for another loan.|
|Match payments to my current cash flow?||Yes||No.|
|Avoid affecting my bank lines of credit?||Yes||No.|
|Customize my payment plan or even defer payments?||Yes||No.|
|Get approved in one day?||Yes||No. It could take days or even weeks.|
Customize Your Leasing Terms
You’re looking for flexibility in a lease, and Marlin gives you some great options to make that happen.
– Leasing Term: 24, 36, 48, or 60 months
– Disposition of Equipment at the end of the term:
– Return the equipment
– Purchase at fair market value
– Purchase for $1.00
What sets Marlin apart from the rest?
– Above average approval percentage: 85% or greater
– Marlin offers Fair Market Value (FMV) pricing on 3D printers, 3D scanners, and related software
– Industry low documentation fee from $125 vs. $1,500 with some others
– Marlin’s agreements allow for the end user to “trade-up” on their lease/equipment at anytime during the lease term
– Single point of contact at Marlin for exceptional customer service
– Marlin Business Bank® allows Marlin to price competitively and underwrite their own transactions
Simple Process for Leasing
Ready to get started?
– Request On Line Quote and Apply; Decision in 2 Hours
– Upon Approval, Sign One Page Finance Agreement
– Equipment is Ordered and Received
– First Invoice Arrives Within 30 Days; Billed Monthly Thereafter
Questions? Contact Lanni Barkow at Marlin Finance: 856-505-4168 or firstname.lastname@example.org.